Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Peanut

8) Last month we had our 18-week ultrasound. Peanut is healthy and perfect in every way. Fortunately for Wade, who insists on being surprised, I was able to resist the urge and we won't know Peanut's sex until delivery day...sometime the week of June 14.


Face


Feet



(I attempted to post two ultrasound video clips here...clearly I am no blogging expert.)

Peanut is 21 weeks today and I'm feeling kicks periodically throughout the day. Like Henry, he/she is most active before bed. Aside from periodic dizziness, the pregnancy is going extremely well. It's getting more and more difficult to lug Henry around like I'm used to, but we're managing. Henry has become independent overnight and wants to walk everywhere on his own. The independent phase couldn't have come at a better time.

No comments: