Friday, February 19, 2010

4) Wedding Showers...

...every freaking weekend! My little sister is getting married next month and everyone, I mean everyone, is thrilled for her. It seems that beginning in January, she's had a shower almost every weekend. Her roommate and I, along with the help of many friends, threw her a personal shower in Norman a couple of weeks ago. I'm still recovering. We played a very clever game that involved a video interview of the groom, ten questions, and Ann dancing for four minutes (she got four questions wrong) wearing the biggest pair of undies you've ever seen.

The interview


Still trying to figure out what she won for missing four questions...


I think they're a bit large? Maybe she could use them for dusting?

1 comment:

Micca Rasp said...

What a blast!!!