Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Ninjas

Henry thinks he's a Ninja. Two of his favorite movies are Puss In Boots and Kung Fu Panda, and he loves practicing his moves on little brother. In a few years, Sam is going to seek some serious revenge.

He actually has a name for all of his sword poses. He calls this one "ATTENTION."

 
And this one, "Puss In Boots Saves the Day."
 
 
Last Halloween Henry begged and pleaded with me to go as Puss In Boots. And I begged and pleaded with him to go as Batman or Spiderman...or, any character that I could buy on the shelf or online. (I do NOT sew.) Henry's response? "Mom! Why would I go as Batman or Spiderman when Puss in Boots has claws AND a sword!?!" Now how, I ask you, could I argue with that?
 
 
Sam has his own sword to defend himself. The poor guy can't even watch Saturday morning cartoons without standing sitting guard.


 
Let the games begin.
 
 
Kung Fu Fighting! Click HERE to sing along.



(And I wonder why our couch is showing so much wear and tear???)

 
Notice Henry's shield. Who knew a lid had so many clever uses?

 
After flying the white flag of surrender.

 
Preparing for the next attack.


 
Where Henry stores his sword.


No comments: