Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Later that evening...

After swimming the day away in Happy's pond, we gallivanted to Papa's for golf carting, skeet shooting, and catfish feeding.



 
When Sam wasn't riding in the back, he was laying on the gas...I guess you could say that he has a bit of a lead HAND.

 
His expression describes his driving perfectly. Truly, after this weekend, his father and I have banned him from driving until he's at least 30.



 
I love the way Molly watches Henry. They're like two peas in a pod.


 
 
I also love me a good Oklahoma sunset

 
 
Skeet shootin'
 




 
Catfish feeding




 
My handsome husband


 




 
Papa is just a barrel of laughs...
 

 
Grandma and her grandbabies



 
We finally had to remove the key from the ignition...Sam just couldn't get enough.




 
 
 
 

No comments: