Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Outnumbered, Part I

We kicked off Spring Break, Herrill style. What a blessing to have friends from Lawrence, Kansas visiting. When I asked Kristin if her family needed a place to stay, I never dreamed she'd actually take me up on my offer. I was over-the-moon excited when I learned they would be staying with us...until it dawned on me that the kids would outnumber the adults 5:4. Five children, all under the age of 5...I'd had better stock up on wine.

Matt, Kristin, Wade and I saddled up to the challenge and had a WONDERFUL time. In fact, Wade and I are already looking forward to our next Herrill reunion. But perhaps not as much as Henry and Sam...they had such a good time with their buddies. Both pairs just days apart in age. In fact, I'm thinking Sam and Addison should tie the knot and make us an official family someday. No pressure, Sam.

Sam and his future love. Isn't she a doll?!
 
 
They were like two peas in a pod.


 
She's even a little goofy. See, Sam. She's PERFECT for you.

 
And then there is Andrew. Oh, Andrew...how Henry longs for you to return to Oklahoma. We already miss you terribly. (Happy 5th Birthday this month!)


 


 
Dressed in green and a smirk on St. Patty's Day



 
Such a good little momma. Reading to her baby sister, Amelia.

 
And, of course, because Sam needs to do whatever Addison does...Sam read a book to Matt.

 
And then he showed off his mad race car computer skills.
 
 
Baby Amelia. Yep...pretty sure Wade's hope and prayer that my baby fever would be cured after this weekend, BACKFIRED. How could it not with this sweet angel?

 
Andrew (left) and Henry (right) at nearly one month old. They've been friends since birth.
 
  
My. Look how they've grown.






No comments: