Wednesday, March 21, 2012

And the day just got better

After being wow-ed and amazed at the Wondertorium, we fed our growling tummies with a Chick-fil-A and blueberry picnic at the lake. I ordered one 12 piece chicken nugget from the "Eat More Chicken" place, thinking it would be more than enough for the three of us to share. My two hungry hippos left me one nugget. That's right, ONE. And ZERO blueberries. It's no wonder they're growing like weeds! Thank goodness I had enough sense to grab a diet coke to tie me over...and ease the nerves during our haircuts.








So long winter shag, hello summer cut. I absolutely loathe having Henry's hair cut. He always looks so much older with short hair. Sniffle, sniffle.

Our normal stylist was vacationing in Hawaii so I was unsure how well the boys would cooperate. But they did great! Aside from Sam getting restless at the end...but a sucker solved that problem.



And finally, what Henry had been waiting for all day...HELLO, RAIN!











No comments: