Monday, January 14, 2013

Bedazzled

For those of you that have never heard of Stella and Dot, allow me to introduce you via my new Stella and Dot web page - http://www.stelladot.com/sites/michalshaw.

For over one year now, I've toyed with the idea of becoming a Stella and Dot Stylist. For several reasons -

  1. The jewelry is fabulous and irresistible.
  2. I LOVE getting together with my girlfriends, and making new girlfriends. Who wouldn't love that?!
  3. Unlike shopping for pants, sizes don't apply to jewelry.
  4. I'd LOVE to have extra cash to send to this sweet young lady. And cash to sponsor more children just like her.
Mekdes

(Mekdes is 11 and lives in Ethiopia. We've been sponsoring Mekdes for over five years and over those years have fallen in love with her and the mission of Compassion International.)

So, all this to say, I've finally taken the plunge. And I vow not to pressure or stalk my friends with Stella and Dot parties and jewels. Pinkie swear. But should you be looking for an excuse to get your girlfriends together, or simply want some delightful new bangles, call me!

No comments: