Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Memories - Part 2

As much fun as we had with the Grandmas and Grandpas on Saturday and Sunday, Monday was a special day for the four of us. Just me and my boys...all three of them. Before it got crazy humid, we took Henry and Sam to the gardens to explore. For those who haven't been to the OSU Botanical Garden, you're missing out.

Henry with his daddy, waiting patiently for me to change little brother's diaper. It never fails. As soon as we get in the car to go somewhere, or just moments after arriving, Sam poops. It's like he does it on purpose.


Don't you know the students that built this tower had a good time creating it. I've heard of saving corks, but who knew you could make such interesting contraptions from bottles? Pinterest, where have you been? That's it...I hereby vow to drink more wine so I can do something crafty with the corks AND the bottles!


Which reminds me...one of my favorite Pinterest funnies (because it's so much classier this way)

Pinned Image

Back to our morning at the gardens.


Lots of ideas on what to plant in our south/west facing flower beds!





Who knew boulders could be so much fun?!






They even have chickens at the gardens. Had it not been for the chicken wire between Sam and the rooster, I'm quite certain Sam would have been flogged.





Even Captain Hook visits the gardens from time to time.








On the road again.






Sam crash landed in a pile of leaves.


Attempting to be just like big brother and leap off the 2 ft rock/bench.


It didn't work out so well for Sam...

No comments: