Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Memories - Part 1

I was fortunate to enjoy a four day Memorial Day weekend/vacation. We kicked off vacation with Lauren Clark on Friday. This was our second attempt to photograph the boys. Yes, Henry and Sam were in such a mood last time that we had to reschedule. But, this meant I got to spend more time with my super talented friend, Lauren, so it worked out well. Last attempt was after school, so we opted for the morning this time. Pictures to come...

Grandma Ward joined us for pictures on Friday and a trip to the "Wonderful Museum", as Henry likes to call it. You may know it as the Wondertorium.

We were lucky to get a DOUBLE dose of Grandma this weekend. Saturday we gallivanted to Blackwell to visit family - Papa Bo, Aunt Ann, Uncle Omar, Baby Molly, Uncle Creyton (visiting from Wyoming)...and Papa and Grandma, of course. Sam soaked up lots of love from his Papa during our trip. They cuddled on the porch all Sunday morning.









Sam has a special radar for sunglasses. It doesn't matter where I hide them, Sam finds them.


And covers them with love and fingerprints!


But how can I get upset with this face?




I'm so thankful for my sentimental Grandmother Shirley who kept all of my dad's old army men. Now Henry and Sam are enjoying them...and Papa too.








Sweet Miss Molly. I got to cuddle with Molly for over an hour Sunday morning. Jealous? You should be. She's an angel. And yes, I have officially developed baby fever. Wade, however, has not. So, I've settled for soaking up every moment I can with Molly. I'm in love with her.




The DINO king.

 
We ended our day with Mamaw and Papaw Shaw. Can't get much better than that.
 
Unfortunately, as previously mentioned, evenings aren't optimal for taking pictures of the boys. We'll have to get more photos of Mamaw and Papaw Shaw during their next AM visit.

No comments: