Wednesday, June 30, 2010

First Play Date

Sam had his first play date with Addison last week. Addison is Andrew's baby sister and was born 14 days before Sam. Andrew was born 15 days before Henry.

Wade and I met Kristin and Matt when we were in our first trimester with Henry...little did we know that Kristin was in her first trimester too. Then, the same night Kristin shared her news about being pregnant with Addison, I shared that Wade and I were expecting Peanut. Needless to say, there will be many play dates with the Herril kiddos in our future.


That's better. Now they can actually see each other.






It's deja vu...from left to right, Andrew and Henry during their first play date.


Friends at first sight



1 comment:

Brooke and Peter said...

Michal, Sam is SOOOOOO beautiful, handsome, amazing... holy cow. He's perfect. I can't wait to get my hands on him!!! xoxoxo miss you!