Tuesday, June 1, 2010

37 Weeks

We got a good report from the doctor today, who gives me a 50/50 chance of making it to my cesarean date - June 16. Other than the normal woes of being 37 weeks pregnant, we are doing great. And if we do go into labor early, our doctor is on call.

Peanut's kicks continue to get stronger and stronger, and he/she persistently aims for my bladder and every other internal organ from the chest down. I'm up at least 4 - 5 times each night waddling to the bathroom, I'm beginning to resemble a peach thanks to powerful prenatal vitamins, my stomach, once smooth and streak-free, now looks more like a road map, and my ankles take on an entirely new shape and form by 5 pm CST. All signs of a healthy baby...and all reasons to celebrate.

Thanks for your continued prayers during our last TWO WEEKS!

2 comments:

bethany said...

Girl I feel ya with the frequent pee breaks. You are SO close! Can't wait!!! Hang in there during the home stretch!!

Madison said...

Hang in there Michal!! My mom keeps updating me. I'm so scared I wont be informed when you go into labor so I ask constantly!! Good to read your updates!! Thinking and praying for you!