Friday, May 2, 2014

Eureka

Last month a sweet friend and I traipsed through the woods of Arkansas for two days together. It was heaven...and reminded me of how much I love the outdoors. In fact, I'm now committed to getting my family out and on trails more often this summer.

We talked, we laughed, we drank wine (okay, I drank wine), we read books, we took pictures...we did NOT wipe noses or change diapers...like I said, it was heaven.

On the way to our cabin, I stopped at Thorncrown Chapel, also know as the "glass chapel". Had it not been for the awkward man in the back of the chapel, I would have stayed for hours.
 


 
The view from our back balcony/porch. I'll take it.










 
Our home away from home.
















 
Thanks for the great weekend, friend. We MUST make it an annual getaway.

No comments: