Sunday, October 21, 2012

Crimson and Cream

Although half of the family screams "Boomer Sooner", I still bleed orange. As well as my two boys. In fact, if you yell "Boomer Sooner" around Henry, he'll politely respond with "Go Cowboys"! But, just for one October day, and two OU birthday boys, Henry and I suppressed our ORANGE POWER long enough to sing happy birthday and enjoy some crimson and cream cake.

Omar. Technically a September birthday, but we celebrated in early October.


The star of the day, and every day. I can't get enough of Miss Molly. Who knew I could love a niece THIS MUCH?!




Pitiful cake, I know.




 
The night prior to the birthday bash, Papaw and Mamaw paid us a visit. The boys enjoyed showing off their technical skills on their Leap Pad/Frog and Leap Pad Junior.
 





No comments: