Monday, March 1, 2010

Go Pokes!

Henry experienced his first OSU men's basketball game on Saturday. And what a game it was! The Cowboys toppled top-ranked Kansas, 85-77. The students rushed the court, Boone made a $100,000,000 gift announcement at halftime, and Henry LOVED every minute. "Go Cowboys" was all Henry said during the ride home.

Unfortunately, I was having a pregnancy moment when leaving the house and forgot my camera. One of the rare occasions my husband actually wears orange and I forget the camera. Ugh. I did, however, manage to snap some pictures of Henry after the game, at home, still in his orange attire and enjoying some homemade chicken alfredo and his favorite - peas.

"CHEESE"


Go Pokes!


Only one bite of chicken remained


And for dessert - brownies. And we've learned to place Henry in the tub prior to him licking the spoon.


A brownie "CHEESE" and oily alfredo hair

No comments: