Sunday, September 21, 2008

Henry is fast asleep in his swing right now (FINALLY). It's the first nap he's had all day...apart from the 30 minute cat nap he had in my arms this afternoon. I'm told Henry naps for up to two hours at a time for Candice during the week days...Wade and I must learn her secret! He is increasingly active and loves to spend his weekends laughing with mom and dad. Henry is a happy baby.

Since Henry's last blog he has 1) been to his first Oklahoma county fair, 2) learned to roll from his back to his tummy, 3) started pulling his knees under his tummy...maybe he's going to crawl afterall (we thought he might go straight to walking), 4) discovered Handsome Henry likes wearing hats, 5) tested his high chair, and 6) started brushing his two new teeth.

Naked Henry...what a cute bum


Dinosaur hat


Now I can see!


Come on, let's go


I want YOU!


Henry brushing his teeth...with mommy's help


Yes, my eyes are still blue


Hey Diddle Diddle


I love to laugh...ha, ha, ha


AH...ha, ha, ha

3 comments:

Ash said...

Henry is such a big boy! Can't wait for Addy to meet him! We'll be home in November...gotta plan a date.

Brooke and Peter said...

you are killing me! he is just too cute...

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable!!
micca