Some of our favorite activities at the Science Museum include:
1) A three-story tree house and spiral slide (the world's largest...so they claim), and near Newton's Clubhouse is the oldest Oak Tree this side of the Mississippi;
2) Red Dirt Dinosaurs, which once roamed Oklahoma...and which Sam is too afraid to go near;
3) The Tinkering Garage which is full of Lego cars, race tracks, and build-it-yourself roller coasters...at the Tinkering Garage, the scientific method is played out;
4) The International Gymnastics Hall of Fame. Henry and Sam both started taking gymnastics this spring and LOVE it. I love it too...they sleep incredibly after gym days;
5) Destination Space;
6) And last, but certainly not least, agriculture and John Deere TRACTORS.
Friends, if you haven't visited the Science Museum Oklahoma, it's time you GO.