Monday, September 10, 2012

More DIY

Another July painting project, the master bedroom. I tried something new...it seems I got bolder in my color choices with every room. I think I may have gone too far with our bedroom, but I'm slowly warming up to blue. Before it was blue, the walls were deep red and the recessed ceiling was chocolate. And while I love to dream of chocolate, it was extremely dark (I'm more of a milk chocolate fan) and we wanted to welcome more light. While the room is definitely brighter, the jury is still out regarding my color choice.


I'm hoping the blue will be less overwhelming once I get pictures on the wall and window treatments/drapes...not sure though?

I meant to snap pictures before furniture (and the elliptical that never gets used) was moved back into place.


 

No comments: