Wednesday, October 5, 2011

bed (un)rest

Nights the past week have been INSANE at the Shaw house. Henry was sent home from school Thursday with the squirts and spent Thursday afternoon and the better part of Friday at home with me. And Sam has been battling ear infections. Ear infection, after ear infection, after ear infection. I'm terrified that soon our pediatrician is going to say the 'T' word (that would be 'tubes' for all you mothers blessed with children without ear woes). Needless to say, the combination of Henry's upset tummy and Sam's ears has resulted in several sleepless nights.

I'd like to offer a summary of our nights in pictures -





So, forgive me for neglecting my blog...I WILL re-engage once I catch some Zzzz's.

1 comment:

Brooke and Peter said...

omg that is so true! love it!