1) I had dinner with Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood…and Trisha cooked! (I’m still a bit star struck…)
2) Sam found his feet.
3) Henry started picking his nose.
4) Henry went to his second Cowboy football game w/ mommy AND daddy…Sam stayed home w/ Jessica – the best babysitter on the planet.
5) I had my first glass…okay, two glasses…of wine since September 2009.
6) I lost 10 pounds…and still have so far to go…I’ve been pregnant for two of the last three years and I’m wondering if my body will ever return to normal? (I’d settle for remotely close to normal.)
7) Sam had his 3-month pictures taken by the ever so fabulous Carissa…and mommy got to catch up with her college friend.
8) Wade and Henry have stayed up giggling 30 minutes after bedtime for nearly a week straight. What’s a mom to do? Sam and I enjoy listening to them from the living room.
9) In 12 days I’ll be in Kansas City for the annual Ward Women (plus Sam) Weekend.
10) After a series of unfortunate events during my lunch hour, I am now wearing the leftover spaghetti I brought from home.
*Pictures to come soon...I PROMISE.