Thursday, August 12, 2010

In all his glory

At six weeks, Sam and I braved the highway and took our first solo outing to Tulsa. We visited our friend Carissa, who took Sam's newborn pictures...we love them! Thanks, Carissa, for treating us to a session and fabulous memories.

My two favorites





My favorites will soon be hanging above Sam's crib, which will FINALLY complete his nursery. But I can't decide whether to print in color or B&W...let me know what you think!




But then, how do you pick just two...












Already working the camera


Gazing at me, he must be thinking "are we about done?" Poor fella put up quite a fight for awhile...he slept the entire way home.


Sam, smiling after he finally lost his umbilical cord. Carissa - Have you found it yet?


Just big boned




Thanks again, Carissa, for the perfect baby gift. And I couldn't be more excited to use Sam as an excuse to see you every three months for more great pics!

To check out more amazing pictures by my beautiful and talented friend, go to www.ccmillerphotography.com.

4 comments:

Candice said...

These are adorable, Michal - I love them!! Glad to see little Sam is doing well:)

I hope you are feeling good and enjoying being back to work. We'll have to get together soon!

Candice said...

These are adorable, Michal - I love them!! Glad to see little Sam is doing well:)

I hope you are feeling good and enjoying being back to work. We'll have to get together soon!

Carissa said...

Girl, I don't know what to tell you on the b&w versus color. I had the same problem when I was getting his {Sneak Peek} ready. He is just SO DARN CUTE. It makes it impossible to choose!

Brooke and Peter said...

you know I am a fan of the black / white BUT I really like his beautiful coloring and those EYES... I say color.