June has been a whirlwind of a month for the Shaw family…and it’s only half over!
Top Ten June Happenings:
1) We celebrated Wade’s 30th birthday…He, he…
2) Henry had his first swimming lesson…naked in our back yard. He jumped from the pool, to the dirt (where we once had grass), back to the pool, back to what was now mud, then into the pool again. He LOVED the water.
3) HENRY STARTED WALKING! Picture a miniature, much cuter, Frankenstein-ish walk.
4) Henry learned to flush the potty and enjoys practicing the technique every time he passes by the bathroom.
5) Henry stayed overnight (three nights) with Grandma and Grandpa Ward for the first time. I vacated to a conference in CO, while Wade took some much deserved time off.
6) We put our house on the market.
7) We filled a 10x10 storage unit with our sofa, bookshelves, and too many boxes to count.
8) We took our house off the market.
9) We moved back in to our home.
10) Henry took a nose dive out of the bath tub and scored his second head trauma (a hospital visit was NOT required…hallelujah)